ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:55:32 -0400

Hi Everyone!
Our monthly meeting will be held this Thursday 9/11 at 7:30pm. We will be presenting the "Bee Basics" workshop that was offered last fall to residents of Orange county. We are going to have it filmed so we can put it on our website and possibly a dvd for future new beekeepers. Also, don't forget to bring your completed squares for the state fair booth and any swarm photos you have. We meet at the Orange County extension office in Hillsborough on Revere Rd. Everyone is welcome to meet at Bandido's for dinner before the meeting. I will be setting up for the presentation, so will not be able to attend. Let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see everyone Thursday!
Becky

  • [ocba] MEETING REMINDER, Becky Bollinger, 09/09/2008