ocba - [ocba] easy swarm!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Connie Harrell <harrellconnie AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] easy swarm!
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 17:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

This sounds like a nice first time swarm to wrangle.  Darrell Sandiford has a tree near his driveway with bees located at the base of the tree.  The bees have been there for a while .  They are ready to go to their "forever home".
Darrell's phone number is 933-3941 his cell is 423-6200.  He lives at 106 Loblolly Lane.  This is out close to Cole Park Plaza.  Go down Mann's Chapel Road to Dollar Road, then Willow Way
to Loblolly Lane.  Third house on right.  Look for red door.
I would take them but I recently had a dream that I turned into a bee collector.  Sorta like an old lady who collect cats. Not a good dream!
-Connie Harrell

  • [ocba] easy swarm!, Connie Harrell, 06/13/2008