ocba - Re: [ocba] BEES IN ATTIC, NORTHERN ORANGE COUNTY

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <tnance AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] BEES IN ATTIC, NORTHERN ORANGE COUNTY
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:58:05 -0400

I just spoke with the person. He thinks they are in the attic in a duct. I
am going to see him about 7:00 tonight. He is interested in keeping them and
wants to know about getting started with them. I have not done this before.
If anyone is interested in meeting me at ~7:00 Let me know.

Todd Nance; 215-6503