ocba - Re: [ocba] [Fwd: bee novice]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Langham <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>, "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] [Fwd: bee novice]
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:25:11 -0400

Hi,
I talked with Matthew last night and will be helping him.
David

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:55:40 -0400
From: beckyalis AT gmail.com
To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: bee novice]

Is there anyone who can help this fellow?
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:35:30 -0400
From: stinkbug4 AT gmail.com
To: beckyalis AT gmail.com
Subject: bee novice

I have two hives that each have one deeper super and two smaller ones on top.I have two hives worth of bees on order from Brushy mountain bee farm to be picked up on May 10th.Is there any one I can pay to get my hives assembled with "foundations" before I have to pick up the bees.I will bring everything to the person.Why is there no bee keepers association in Durham?...........matthew