ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Re: beekeeper certification]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Re: beekeeper certification]
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:54:47 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: lcauble AT email.unc.edu
  • To: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] beekeeper certification
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:45:25 -0400
I'm in the same boat and would like to do the practical in about a month if anyone is available.

Lewis

Quoting Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>:

Are there any master beekeepers that can help her out?

Thanks,
Becky

From: Elizabeth.Collins AT orange.k12nc.us

I took the Alamance County Beekeeping course this year. The 40-item
written exam for the Certified Level of the North Carolina Master
Beekeeper Program was offered at the end of the course and I have
received a letter from Dr. Tarpy that I passed it! Yippee! The letter
states that I need to pass the practical test, involving the
manipulation of a hive of bees, and that I should contact one of the
appointed Master Beekeepers in my area. Please let me know whom I
should contact. Perhaps others in that class who are from Orange County
(I know of at least two others who took the test) would like to continue
the certification process, also.

'Lizabeth B. Collins