ocba - [ocba] BEEKEEPING MONTHLY TO DO

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] BEEKEEPING MONTHLY TO DO
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:40:09 -0400

Last night at the meeting I proposed we give a brief description at the beginning of each meeting of what we should be doing in our hives for that month. So I would like to get input from members so I can put together a monthly to to do list. Thank you in advance!
Becky

  • [ocba] BEEKEEPING MONTHLY TO DO, Becky Bollinger, 04/11/2008