ocba - [ocba] SWARM PATROL LIST

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] SWARM PATROL LIST
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:43:14 -0400

Hi Everyone,
I have updated the swarm patrol list and thought I would send it to the club so everyone would have a copy of it. There are a number of people on it who are interested in learning how to catch swarms & remove colonies from houses. I think it would be great that if you are experienced and decide to take a call for a swarm or colony that you try to hook up with someone on the list who wants to learn how this is done. For the ones who want to learn, if you hear about a swarm or colony that needs to be removed, don't hesitate to contact one of the experienced beekeepers. If there are any mistakes on this list or you would like to be removed please let me know.
Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] SWARM PATROL LIST, Becky Bollinger, 04/07/2008