ocba - [ocba] OPPORTUNITY TO DO A PRESENTATION ON APRIL 19TH

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OPPORTUNITY TO DO A PRESENTATION ON APRIL 19TH
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:26:01 -0400

One of our members, Rick Ebersohl, is hosting an Earthday event and is looking for someone to do a presentation about bees and a live demonstration. In the morning, from 9:00 to 12:00 he would like someone to do two talks. Each about 30-40 minutes and then answer what questions you can. The talks would be the same talk, but to different groups. Then in the afternoon, he would like to get some kind of demonstration to
get some interest. Either the observation hive or the gazebo would be nice. If a couple people volunteer we could probably split up the talks and live demonstration. Here is a link to more information about the event http://www.pleasantgreenumc.org/earthday/index.php. This event will be held on Saturday April 19th. Let me know as soon as possible if you are interested.
Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] OPPORTUNITY TO DO A PRESENTATION ON APRIL 19TH, Becky Bollinger, 04/02/2008