ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Re: Butterfly Bash]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Re: Butterfly Bash]
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:56:33 -0500

Hi Everyone,
So I misunderstood, and the museum has us* confirmed* to present at Butterfly Bash (see below). This will be a lot of fun and an opportunity to teach the community about beekeeping. I don't have all the details just yet, but I imagine it will be an all day event (Saturday April 12th) and we will need to get together before then to do some planning. We would also need a club member to let us borrow a nuc of bees and put together some items to display. It would be great to get at least 5-6 club members participate in this, if not more. Lets get the kids involved too, since I am sure there will be lots of young people coming to the event. I know April seems far away, but it will be here before we know it, so email or call me ASAP so we can get the ball rolling.
Thanks,
Becky
Here is a link to the museum's web page
http://www.lifeandscience.org/