ocba - [ocba] Jack Tapp

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Jim Hoke" <jhoke AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Orange County, NC Beekeepers'" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Jack Tapp
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:11:30 -0500

The response of Club members to our request for volunteers to assist Jack this spring was overwhelming, to say the least.

 I spoke w. Jack this evening and he said he’s doing well, just can’t move or lift anything.

 I’ll give Jack a list of email addresses and availability as soon as I can compile it.

In the meantime, Jack says his biggest need right now is help in assembling frames and putting foundation into frames.

 Until we can work out a better way, email Jack (busybeeofnc AT bellsouth.net) to find a time to lend a hand.

Beekeepers are awesome!

Jim Hoke

  • [ocba] Jack Tapp, Jim Hoke, 02/05/2008