ocba - Re: [ocba] Last nights meeting.

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Last nights meeting.
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:35:55 -0500

Hi Everyone,
Our 2008 OCBA officers are
President- Becky Bollinger
Vice President- Tom Wright
Secretary- WE DO NOT HAVE ONE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Treasurer- Lanette Fee

We won second place at the state fair for 2007 and 1st place for 2006. Thanks again for all those who helped!

Becky

Could you please send an e-mail showing a list of the new officers for the coming year.
Also, I thought OCBA came in FIRST at the state fair exhibit ---no?
Best,
Blake Alexander
PS: Lanette--we missed you and your son!