ocba - Re: [ocba] Opportunity to do a presentation

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Opportunity to do a presentation
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:57:08 -0500

Yes, thank you. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have just got back from a two week vacation. Just let me know if it does not work out so I can find another volunteer.
Thanks again,
Becky

Laudemans wrote:
Hi,

Our daughter, Sara Laudeman, might be interested. She has given a few talks over the past year to students and also the 4-H council with Charles and Nancy. I will send a note to the organizer and see if this might interest them. Does that sound okay?

Lisa Laudeman

----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>