ocba - Re: [ocba] CHRISTMAS POTLUCK

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Watson Bowes" <wbowes AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] CHRISTMAS POTLUCK
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:31:11 -0500

I am sorry I will not be able to attend the Christmas party.  I have a meeting at the hospital that lasts most of the evening that day.
Watson Bowes
On Dec 10, 2007 9:50 AM, Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone!
Just a reminder of our annual potluck this Thursday 12/13 at 6:30pm. It
will be held at our regular meeting place at the extension office in
Hillsborough. We will also have a gift exchange. Gifts should not cost
more than $10. See everyone there.
Becky