ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: CHRISTMAS DONATION]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: CHRISTMAS DONATION]
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:43:01 -0400

Resent to new members on mailing list.
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: CHRISTMAS DONATION
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:17:38 -0400
Hi Everyone,
At the last meeting I proposed that we as a club buy a hive to give to a third world country through Heifer. Here is a link to their website so you can see what it is all about
http://www.heifer.org/site/c.edJRKQNiFiG/b.183217/
I looked up the price and it cost $30, which gives the family a package of bees, the box & hive and training in beekeeping. At the next meeting we will decide if this is something our club wants to do and how many we would like to donate. If any individual families want to donate let me know as well.
Thanks,
Becky

--- End Message ---

  • [ocba] [Fwd: CHRISTMAS DONATION], Becky Bollinger, 10/21/2007