ocba - Re: [ocba] CHRISTMAS DONATION

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Lynda Martens" <mt_pond AT comcast.net>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] CHRISTMAS DONATION
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:03:03 -0700

Becky.....Donating a bee hive package sounds great...add my name for $30
(put my grandchildren's names on the gift: Jade and Lara Martens). I'll
give Elisabeth Curtis the $30 to bring to the next meeting when I'm down in
Carrboro the end of this month for the weekend (we won't be living there
until the last of December). Lynda Martens--