ocba - Re: [ocba] MEETING THIS THURSDAY

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] MEETING THIS THURSDAY
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:50:25 -0400

FYI
It's our October meeting tonight and it's our second annual 'Wear our favorite Colors" (Black and Yellow) night.
If you remember find an appropiate shirt, costume, and we had some great ones last year, and be creative. It may be a spooky meeting.
Best of luck to the Fair Booth Committee during the Fair's judging today.  Eva

Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
Sent by: ocba-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

10/08/2007 01:34 PM

Please respond to
"Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>

"Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc
Subject
[ocba] MEETING THIS THURSDAY

Hello Everyone,
Just a reminder that our monthly meeting is this Thursday October 11th
at 7:30pm. Our speaker will be Jeff Lee on Pollinating in California. We
will also be holding our club elections. The following is a list of the
offices and their duties:
President - Lead meetings and communicate with the public.
Vice President - Plan and coordinate meeting programs.
Secretary - Record meeting minutes, send out reminders for meetings and
refreshments.
Treasurer - Collect and record dues
If you are interested in running or would like to elect someone, please
let me know by replying to this email or let me know at the meeting. We
will definitely have some offices available to be filled.
As always everyone is invited to meet at Banditos in Hillsborough before
the meeting at 6pm to eat dinner. I will post the minutes from the last
meeting to the website later today.

On another note as many of you know, some members of our club gave a
class on beekeeping to residents in Orange county. All three classes had
a great showing and there were a lot of people who said they planned on
coming to the next meeting. So come with all of your beekeeping
expertise. See everyone on Thursday.

Becky