ocba - [ocba] [Fwd: Fw: Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join centralncbeekeepers today.]

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] [Fwd: Fw: Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join centralncbeekeepers today.]
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:57:14 -0400

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: beckyalis AT gmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:38:44 -0400

fyi
----- Forwarded by Eva Hoke/CALGB/mc/Duke on 09/10/2007 08:38 AM -----
centralncbeekeepers moderator <centralncbeekeepers-owner AT yahoogroups.com>

09/09/2007 11:10 AM

Please respond to
confirm-invite-ZlLib5cuB7d0EbxUaLfgfs30gHI-eva.hoke=duke.edu AT yahoogroups.com

eva.hoke AT duke.edu
cc
Subject
Yahoo! Groups: You're invited! Join centralncbeekeepers today.

This invitation expires in 30 days.
Sunday, 9 September 2007 - 3:10 PM UTC

mtman1849 AT yahoo.com has invited you to join the centralncbeekeepers group!
Hello,

My name is David Owen I am a beekeeper in Davidson County
last week I created a yahoo group called Central NC beekeepers.
In the hope of getting fellow beekeepers to join.
I think it would be a great way for beekeepers statewide to have directed
contact with each other, for the purpose of exchanging ideas and information
it also has a file for members that are interest in removing swarms that other
members have that they don't want.
Keep in mind that it is a new group so it will have to grow. But I think that with
time it could be really good.
link to group: