ocba - [ocba] observe honey harvest

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Elisabeth Curtis" <granda.curtis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County Bees" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] observe honey harvest
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:49:30 -0400

We are novice beekeepers with some honey to harvest and would like to observe someone more experienced before we do our own. We live north of Carrboro. Is there anyone in the vicinity who will be harvesting honey in the fairly near future who would not mind a few observers? We could help, too! I will be out of town from the 11th to the 18th, so it would need to be after that. Thanks! --Elisabeth Curtis granda.curtis AT gmail.com and Bubba Dickson robert AT thenews-journal.com

  • [ocba] observe honey harvest, Elisabeth Curtis, 06/09/2007