ocba - [ocba] Headed to Brushy Mountain on April 21st

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: kawayanan <kawayanan AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Headed to Brushy Mountain on April 21st
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:41:27 -0400

I am going to Brushy Mountain to pick up packages on April 21st. If anyone else is going, we could consider carpooling. In addition, if someone has anything they cannot get around here but didn't want to pay shipping on, I might be able to bring it back for them. (I have a Jetta though, so it can't be too big).

Sean Palmer