ocba - [ocba] Fw: NCSBA  Question/Comment.. hello i'm locking for work..

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Fw: NCSBA  Question/Comment.. hello i'm locking for work..
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:58:21 -0400

This is a very intersting website with really nice interesting pictures. I realize you are not able to read the Polish, but the pictures speak for themselves. Thanks Eva
----- Forwarded by Eva Hoke/CALGB/mc/Duke on 03/16/2007 08:51 AM -----
gorący wilgotnik <goraca_skrzynka AT wp.pl>

03/15/2007 07:58 PM

Eva Hoke <hoke0002 AT notes.duke.edu>
cc
Subject
Re: NCSBA Question/Comment.. hello i'm locking for work..

Helo. Thank you for answer.
We are 2 students from Poland, from Lublin exacly.
We have 22 years old.
We have been doing with bees for 6 years on ours bee-keeper's family farm(our home-page
www.ekomiodek.cej.pl)  We have 400 beehives.
We can do anything by bees. We love this job and We want to get a new bees' experience and earn money for ours studing.
However this job is connected with our studing.
We can work about 12 hours a day.

We are waiting for your writting once again. Thank you.

Zespół Reamonn ponownie w Polsce!
Już dziś zobacz i posłuchaj przedsmak koncertów ->

http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http://adv.reklama.wp.pl/as/d87.html&sid=1061

  • [ocba] Fw: NCSBA  Question/Comment.. hello i'm locking for work.., Eva Hoke, 03/16/2007