ocba - Re: [ocba] 1/8 inch mesh

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tom Wright <twright AT vicksburg.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] 1/8 inch mesh
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:25:10 -0500

Elisabeth Curtis wrote:
We have been unable to find any place where we could buy jars with mesh lids (for the sugar shake test) or any place with 1/8 inch mesh where we could buy less than a whole roll. Is there anyone with some 1/8 inch mesh lying around from whom we could buy a piece to make our own mesh lid? Or does anyone know of a store that sells small amounts? Thanks.  -Elisabeth