ocba - Re: [ocba] Mentors

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <busybeeofnc AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Mentors
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 9:19:09 -0500

David,
You can refer some new beekeepers to me anytime. Like you , I get calls from
new people interested in becoming owners/keepers of bees. We can do a great
service for them by directing them to local chapters and points of contacts
in those chapters. It takes little time to give these directions to people
and by giving this personal touch, we become ambassadors for our craft.