ocba - [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 13:53:20 -0500

Hello Everyone,
Hope you all are having a good new year so far. Just wanted to remind you of our meeting this Thursday 1/11 at 730pm. You are all welcome to meet at Banditos at 600pm before the meeting for dinner. Also, I forgot to pass around a sign up sheet for refreshments at the meeting. Is anyone able to bring refreshments this Thursday? Please let me know as soon as possible before then. Thanks and hope to see everyone on Thursday.
Becky