ocba - [ocba] Christmas Dinner

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Christmas Dinner
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:52:52 -0500

Hey Everyone,
I forgot to mention that you are welcome to bring family and friends
to the dinner on Thursday at 7pm. Also if you participate in the gift
exchange do not spend more than $10. We have a lot of calendars left,
they make great Christmas gifts, and remember the proceeds go towards
the zoo project. They are $5 a piece. Ok well look forward to seeing
everyone there.
Becky

  • [ocba] Christmas Dinner, Becky Bollinger, 12/13/2006