ocba - Re: [ocba] addresses

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Wayne Miles <lwmiles AT yahoo.com>
  • To: katzen2 AT mindspring.com, "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] addresses
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:01:43 -0800 (PST)

Carol, I believe you sent this to the wrong list.  It was sent to all the members of Orange County Beekeepers.

katzen2 AT mindspring.com wrote:
Hi Wayne, Pat,
  Let Charlie know if you have corrections or additional information
for addresses of landowners.  How does early February sound for annual
meeting of landowners?
         Thanks,
             Carol