ocba - Re: [ocba] Booth take down

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Ken <kkrebs AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Orange County,NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Booth take down
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:38:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I am available Sunday evening. Actually I will be at the American Chemical
Society booth from 4:30 until close. I will help them with taking down that
booth, but that should not take long. I can be available to help with the
Award Winning OCBA booth after 9:30 or 9:45.

I can also bring my pick up if that will help.

Ken