ocba - [ocba] Pictures

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Pictures
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:57:18 -0400

Hi Everyone,
As you all know we are working on a display booth at the state fair. I
wanted to display some pictures of the following: plants/flowers that
bees visit, beekeepers working the hive, & beekeepers or someone using
products from the hive to make things. I thought it would be nice to
show actual photographs that members of the club have taken. Does
anyone have any pictures they would like to display? I would need to
know by Wednesday of this week if it you do.

Thanks,
Becky

  • [ocba] Pictures, Becky Bollinger, 10/02/2006