ocba - Re: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Wilson Lamb" <infomet AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:31:44 -0400

Who has the food?
Wilson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:51 PM
Subject: [ocba] MEETING REMINDER

Hi Everyone,
Sorry to get this out so late, I went out of town this past weekend
and had some car trouble. We did not get home until yesterday evening.
Anyways, just wanted to remind everyone of our meeting this Thursday
September 14th at 7:30pm. Jennifer Keller will be our speaker and we
will also being taking any nominations for next years officers, so if
anyone is interested in running for an office please let me know
before or at the meeting on Thursday. We will vote at the October
meeting. I have not finished posting the minutes from last month yet,
but will send out an email when I have it up. Hope to see everyone
there.
Thanks,
Becky