ocba - Re: [ocba] Elections

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Elections
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:20:29 -0400

All,
Allow me to say that I am willing to stand for the president position but would also encourage others who would like to run!

For those that are interested in the VP position, it is fun because you get to meet a lot of beekeepers when you invite them to speak. The Officers met last fall and selected the speakers with the help of the State Inspectors. It was a fun meeting and made the VP job a lot easier.

Becky and Lanette, would you like to comment on the secretary and treasurer positions that you have held?
Thanks,
David