ocba - [ocba] How much honey?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] How much honey?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:24:21 -0400

Great meeting last night. One thing we discussed was how much honey we
have harvested so far this year. I believe the last total was over
1100lbs! If you didn't make the meeting last night, please write back
and let me know how much honey you have harvested so far this year. I
believe that one gallon of honey equals about 12 pounds.

It seems like a good year this go around, and we want to put the figures
up on the website.

Also, as a reminder, if you haven't already, please sign up for an
account on the website: http://www.theocba.org. We have had a few new
discussions in the forums and everyone's input and expertise is invited!

Thanks,
Jeff