ocba - [ocba] BEE CLUB FIELD DAY

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] BEE CLUB FIELD DAY
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 19:34:42 -0400

Hey Everyone,
Just a reminder about our field day on Saturday June 17th. This will
take the place of our normal meeting for the month of June, so there
will be NO meeting on June 8th. We will meet at 8:30am at the Orange
County Extension Office in Hillsborough at 306 Revere Road. We will be
visiting hives at Pete Peters' and Jeff & Becky Bolinger's yards, and
Jeff Lee's place out in Mebane. Afterwards, we will go to lunch paid
for by the OCBA. Hope everyone can make it!
Becky