ocba - Re: [ocba] Good deal on supers/frames

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "G. Blake Alexander, O.D." <baiiii AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "A list for the Orange County, NC Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Good deal on supers/frames
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:21:41 -0500

WOW!! That was fast.  I got the answer I needed.  THANKS  ALL!!
Best,
Blake

G. Blake Alexander, O.D. wrote:
OCBA LIST
I would very much like to hear from anyone who has a couple of minutes
AND a copy of the November 2005 American Bee Keeper.  I need you to read
a paragraph back to me over the phone.    PLEASE!!!    Call me anytime
at 919-942-1104 Chapel Hill
Best,
Blake Alexander

Jeffrey Lee wrote:

Hi beekeepers,
  I just wanted to let you know that I'll have
packages with queens for sale this spring.  They
are 60 dollars each, or 55 dollars each for 10 or
more.  If you are interested, you can send me a
check at Lee's Bees, 1818 Saddle Club Rd.,
Mebane, NC 27302.  My phone is 919-304-3669.
Thanks and good luck this year,

Jeff Lee

--- Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu> wrote:

Looks like Betterbee is selling unassembled
medium supers with 10 Pierco
frames for $20:

http://www.betterbee.com/specials.asp

Jeff