ocba - [ocba] Website at new address!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Website at new address!
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:35:33 -0500

Hello all. I think all the pieces are now in place, and the official address for the OCBA website is now: http://www.theocba.org/

I have already emailed the webmaster of the State's website and requested that they add a link to us.

Please pass the website address around, especially to other county chapters. I would like to see the discussion forums start filling with good information. Remember, everything is archived so people all over the world can search through it when they have questions or issues with their bees.

Thanks!
Jeff

  • [ocba] Website at new address!, Jeff Bollinger, 03/10/2006