ocba - [ocba] Join us for dinner

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "A list for the Orange County, NC Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Join us for dinner
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:42:39 -0500

All members are invited to join the officers and our guest Glen
Hackney for dinner at Banditos in downtown Hillsborough before the
meeting on Thursday March 9, at 6:00pm. Glen Hackney, Apiary
Diagnostic Technician from the NC Dept. of Agriculture & Consumer
Services will be discussing "Honey Bee Diseases and Laboratory Work"
at the meeting. Look forward to seeing you there. Also, I will be
posting the minutes from last month's meeting on the website
http://www.ibiblio.org/jkeychan/ . They should be up by tomorrow. Hope
everyone is having a good Monday!
Becky

  • [ocba] Join us for dinner, Becky Bollinger, 03/06/2006