ocba - [ocba] Value-added products from BeeKeeping by Krell

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Wayne Miles <lwmiles AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ocbalist <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Value-added products from BeeKeeping by Krell
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:16:41 -0800 (PST)

Greetings to all, hope you are enjoying this lovely Saturday, oh well I am enjoying watching the Bird feeders.

At our last meeting I ask Charles a question about Propolis  and as usual he is a wealth of information.  After the  Q&A , I asked for a good book on the subject and he pointed me to this on the UN website... http://www.fao.org/docrep/w0076e/w0076e00.htm#con

This document is a wealth of information and it is free for the taking, the copyright statement on the first page makes it plain that you may copy / distribute, but not sale.

It is a lot of information, my copy is duplexed and completely fills a 1 inch binder...I have found this book for sale on another web site for  $46.00 !!!!  I think you would want this for your library, enjoy.

WAYNE MILES

  • [ocba] Value-added products from BeeKeeping by Krell, Wayne Miles, 02/18/2006