ocba - Re: [ocba] REMINDER-OCBA Meeting on Thursday 2/9/2006

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] REMINDER-OCBA Meeting on Thursday 2/9/2006
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:11:04 -0500

Thanks for putting this out Becky. I have been extremely sidetracked!
David

From: Becky Bollinger <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
To: "A list for the Orange County, NC Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: [ocba] REMINDER-OCBA Meeting on Thursday 2/9/2006
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:08:14 -0500

Hello,
This is a reminder of the Orange County Beekeepers meeting this
Thursday at 7:30pm at the Orange County Extension Office in
Hillsborough at 306 Revere Road. We will have a panel of beekeepers
answering general questions about beekeeping. Please bring any
questions you have. Minutes from the last meeting can be viewed by
clicking this link http://www.ibiblio.org/jkeychan/?q=node/15. Hope to
see everyone there.
Becky