ocba - Re: [ocba] OCBA web site?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] OCBA web site?
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:33:03 -0500

All is well now. I also updated the page to say when our new meeting day was. Thanks for letting me know things were not right.
David

From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:26:31 -0500

I was keeping that updated (somewhat). I know that I had updated it to Eva
when she became president so it somehow must have reverted or I missed a
change. I will check it out.