ocba - [ocba] December Beekeeping Club PARTY !

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Jim Hoke" <jhoke AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] December Beekeeping Club PARTY !
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:17:29 -0500

The annual Holiday Party for the Orange County Beekeepers Club is this Thursday, December 15.   This event is one of the highlights of the Club’s year, so please make every effort to attend.

 The meeting will start one hour early:  Starting time is 6:30 PM at the Orange County Extension Building (usual location).

This is a Pot Luck supper, so bring a dish to pass (one large enough to share with 8-10 people.  Guests are invited as well, but please include a food dish for them, too.

There will be an optional gift exchange:  if you would like to participate, please bring a wrapped gift in the $10-20 range.

Speaking of Gifts:  We have quite a number of Club Calendars still available. Please plan on purchasing several to give to friends for the Holidays – beekeepers as well as non-beekeepers will appreciate the gift.  At $5.00 a copy, it’s a pretty good deal!  These calendars will be of little interest or value in April, so let’s try to sell as many as we can. Proceeds are designated to go to the Beekeepers’ Booth at the Zoo.

  • [ocba] December Beekeeping Club PARTY !, Jim Hoke, 12/12/2005