ocba - [ocba] July 21 Meeting Announcement

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] July 21 Meeting Announcement
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:52:40 -0400

We all love our bees and now is the time to show them off! Bring pictures of your bees, hives or beekeeping related activites to the July 21 meeting. Any printed format is acceptable for the meeting. We will vote on 12 of these wonderful pictures to be included in the the 2006 Orange County Beekeepers Association Calendar.

Several business items will also be discussed so come on out and join the fun!

By the way, field day was a Great Success! I counted somewhere around 25 people attending! Thanks to Eve and Jim, and Jack and Guy for allowing us to visit and disrupt the girls from their hard work. And as always, thanks to our wonderful State Bee Inspectors, Don Hopkins and Will Hicks, for leading this fun adventure.