ocba - [ocba] PPAC

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] PPAC
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 07:31:08 -0400

Beekeepers,
I am going to take the test for the private pesticide applicator certification so that I can use Api Life VAR on hives if they need it (currently Sect 18 restriction). I got the study guides from Orange Co. Ag. Ext. They give the test in Raleigh twice a month and you have to sign up two weeks in advance. I am hoping to take the test in mid June or first of July. If there are other beekeepers that are interested in doing this with me, please let me know.
Thanks,
David

  • [ocba] PPAC, David Langham, 05/28/2005