ocba - [ocba] Field Day Date Moved - Regular May Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "David Langham" <david_langham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Field Day Date Moved - Regular May Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:40:33 -0400

Hi,
Due to scheduling conflicts, we will be having our regular meeting in May on Thursday, May 19 at 7:30.  Rose Wilson will talk about how she extracts her honey and I will talk a little about how I sell my honey.

The field day is still being worked out to include our State Bee Inspector, Will Hicks.  I will announce it as soon as I know what it is.  I am sorry for the confusion and late notice.

Finally, I am working on the schedule for the next six months.  Please let me know of topics that you would like to hear about.  If you are working in the Master Beekeeper Program and would like to present, please let me know.
Thanks,
David

  • [ocba] Field Day Date Moved - Regular May Meeting, David Langham, 05/12/2005