ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] NCMIA meeting at UNC

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: Skip Elsheimer <skip AT avgeeks.com>
  • To: NC Moving Image Archivists <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] NCMIA meeting at UNC
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:59:56 -0500

Awesome.

Thanks Stephanie!

Skip

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Stewart, Stephanie E <stewarts AT email.unc.edu> wrote:
Hi all,

It's sounds like December 1st is a good option for most.

Let's plan to meet on Wednesday 12/1 at 10:00am in the Wilson Library lobby.

>From the lobby, we'll head to the Friends of the Library Room on the 3rd floor of Wilson.  Light refreshments will be served.

If you have notes and/or handouts from AMIA sessions that you'd like to share, please bring those along.

Feel free to email me with any other discussion items for the meeting.

If anyone would like to see the film inspection area and video studio in Wilson, we can head upstairs to the 4th floor after the meeting.

Here is a link with directions and parking options: http://www.lib.unc.edu/wilson/visit/hours.html.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon,

Stephanie Stewart
Moving Image Archivist