ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] test and an invitation

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: Karen M Glynn <karen.glynn AT duke.edu>
  • To: "Skip Elsheimer" <skip AT avgeeks.com>
  • Cc: ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org, ncmia-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] test and an invitation
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:00:19 -0500

Gypsy,

I'll be in South Carolina that weekend attending my niece's graduation.
Karen

"Skip Elsheimer"
<skip AT avgeeks.com
Sent by: "L. K. Gypsye Legge"
ncmia-bounces@lis <gypsyelib AT gmail.com>
ts.ibiblio.org cc
ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject
11/23/2008 04:57 Re: [NCMIA] test and an invitation
PM

I would love to be there but I'm actually meeting with a bunch of
Philadelphia moving image archivists that weekend.

Skip

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 4:32 PM, L. K. Gypsye Legge <gypsyelib AT gmail.com>