ncmia - [NCMIA] Thanks!

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Kim Cumber" <kim.cumber AT ncmail.net>
  • To: "Film Archivists" <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NCMIA] Thanks!
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:14:16 -0400

Y'all,

Thanks--I really enjoyed the meeting, learned a lot, and am so happy that Home Movie Day will have a chance to be discussed at SNCA!  Thank you, Stephanie, for inviting me and for hosting.

Kim

Kim Andersen Cumber
Non-Textual Materials Archivist
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC  27699-4614

(919) 807-7311
kim.cumber AT ncmail.net

Opinions in this message might not represent the policies of this agency.
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business,
is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to
third parties.