nafex - Re: [nafex] 10-10-10 for Ribes (Potassium SULFATE)

  • From: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] 10-10-10 for Ribes (Potassium SULFATE)
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:19:36 -0400

Wood ash

Lee
Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at
http://www.leereich.com/blog
http://leereich.com

Books by Lee Reich:
•The Ever Curious Gardener: Using a Little Natural Science for a Much Better
Garden
•A Northeast Gardener’s Year
•The Pruning Book
•Weedless Gardening
•Uncommon Fruits for every Garden
•Landscaping with Fruit
•Grow Fruit Naturally
•Growing Figs in Cold Climates
• Fruit: From the USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection (Tiny Folio)