nafex - [nafex] Growing cuttings in a sand bed

  • From: Dennis B <pogohome@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Growing cuttings in a sand bed
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 19:29:41 -0600

Pretty new here but the bug has bitten and I am eager to learn what I can
do to grow fruits, veggies and pollinating plants.
I built myself a sand bed out of concrete blocks and will cover with a 50%
shade cloth and install a sprinkler system to keep the cuttings moist. In
my unheated workshop I also have an indoor misting bed filled with sand and
bottom heat.
Is there a list of what grows well from hardwood and also softwood cuttings?
Any guidance would be appreciated.
thanks
Dennis