nafex - Re: [nafex] prafilm M and buddy tape results

  • From: "Obar" <topgun@otelco.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] prafilm M and buddy tape results
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 21:29:56 -0500

Amen to the use of parafilm

-----Original Message----- From: Ginda Fisher
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 7:58 AM
To: mailing list at ibiblio - Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters ; Louis Pittman

Exactly. Paraffilm is clean and easy to use, I have a lifetime supply, and I see no reason NOT to wrap the whole scion. Much easier to do that than to also fuss with a sealant.

I'm sure lots of different grafting methods work. I like paraffilm because it's so easy. It cuts with scissors or a sharp knife, and I apply it with my fingers. Cleanup is just throwing away the little paper backer.
--
Ginda
typed with Swype, who knows what I intended.