nafex - [nafex] Lon Rombaugh's website and archives at ibiblio. I have a complete copy of it.

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Lon Rombaugh's website and archives at ibiblio. I have a complete copy of it.
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:56:26 -0500

Is NAFEX interested in having a copy of Lon Rombaugh's website at ibiblio?
I think it was part of his Grapebreeders mailing list project.
If anyone wants it let me know.

Lawrence London

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [nafex] Lon Rombaugh's website and archives at ibiblio. I have a complete copy of it., Lawrence London, 01/15/2020