nafex - Re: [nafex] Jerry Lehman

  • From: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Jerry Lehman
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 17:31:39 -0400

What can I say? Very sad. I feel very lucky to have made it out to his house
to visit him years ago, after the NAFEX meeting at Purdue University. He was
so willing to share his knowledge.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at
http://www.leereich.com/blog <http://www.leereich.com/blog>
http://leereich.com <http://leereich.com/>

Books by Lee Reich:
•The Ever Curious Gardener: Using a Little Natural Science for a Much Better
Garden
•A Northeast Gardener’s Year
•The Pruning Book
•Weedless Gardening