nafex - [nafex] Prairie series american persimmons

  • From: Jono Neiger <jono@regenerativedesigngroup.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [nafex] Prairie series american persimmons
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 22:01:28 -0400

Checking to see if anyone has any experience with the 'prairie' series of
american persimmons? Prairie dawn, prairie star, prairie sun...
(trademarked). Didnt see any notes when I searched back messages. Im really
liking how easy american persimmons are to grow- very reliable bearing and
little pest issues. Looking for good varieties and I saw these in the one
green world catalog.

Jono
Massachusetts

*Jono Neiger, Principal*
Regenerative Design Group
1 Chevalier Avenue
Greenfield, Massachusetts 01301
web. regenerativedesigngroup.com
tel. 413-658-7048

Author of The Permaculture Promise, Storey Publishing, 2016
*https://permaculturepromise.com/ <https://permaculturepromise.com/>*

  • [nafex] Prairie series american persimmons, Jono Neiger, 03/18/2018